Create Your Easter Factory Selfie Storybook
Well done! You've completed the trail. We know you'll be very eager to create your storybook but please wait until you are connected to a stabe and secure wifi connection before proceeding.
If you'd like to retake any selfies please use the links at the bottom of the page.
IPHONE USERS: If you see black squares in the book instead of the selfies and you are using iPhone please go to your ‘iCloud’ drive and share the downloaded images to the ‘Photos’ app. Now create the book, uploading the photos from there instead. For a walkthrough see here.
Please create your book via stable and secure WIFI, like a home broadband connection.
1. Simply upload the selfies via the upload buttons below.
2. Each button correlates to a specific selfie.
3. The selfies that you took along the trail are marked with the page numbers in the top left-hand corners. Make sure you match the selfies to the same page number upload button.
4. If, for any reason, you need to retake a selfie you can do so with the links at the bottom of the page.
5. Once you have selected all of the images, enter your email and press the ‘create ebook’ button. Your email and ebook will not be stored on our system for more than 24 hours.
6. Wait! This can take a few minutes, as all of your images upload.
7. When the book has been created you will see a new button to download it.
8. If you are unable to create your book for any reason, please contact us via the contact page and we will do our best to create it for you.
Upload your selfies to create and download an e-book.
Note : Only JPG, JPEG and PNG files are allowed.
Missed one on the trail or need a retake? No problem, use the links below.
For this one you have to look super grossed out, imagine you’ve just looked up a giant’s nose. Take Selfie >>
Look surprised, with your mouth hanging open like someone’s just performed an amazing magic trick. Take Selfie >>
Look puzzled, like someone has just asked you a really difficult maths problem. Take Selfie >>
Look super bored, like you’ve been waiting at the hairdresser for over an hour! Take Selfie >>