Let's Take Geogaming to New Heights
Many thanks once again for signing up to our trail!
Here are all of the details you need to get going with choosing and submitting the venues to us and marketing the trail. This is all that we ask you to do to get the trail set up, we will take care of everything else remotely.
Unless you indicate otherwise we will send a pack of trail window stickers to you, 2 weeks before the launch date. If you decide you need weatherproof Correx boards, instead of window stickers, please let us know as soon as possible. These incurr an extra cost of £20 per board as they are custom printed for you.
Your marketing toolkit includes:
- An example press release
- An info sheet for potential venues
- Example website copy
- A set of social media assets
- An example poster design
- Our trails are non-linear (unless specified otherwise), so players don’t need to visit them in a particluar order.
- We recommend planning our an example walking route and making sure it’s not more than 45mins in total. You can quickly jot out the route on google maps to test this.
- Venue window stickers should be accessible even if they are closed during normal working hours (so not behind shutters on Sundays etc).
Double feature trails can work with either A.) 10 stickers/venues along a single route or B.) with 2 separate routes of 10 stickers/venues – it’s up to your preference. With option A, players will just need to choose, when they scan the first code, which trail/game they want to take part in; from then on the system remembers and they don’t need to do anything different. If you have 2 routes they will only be able to do one trail/game on each route.