Sevenoaks Bepuzzled Treasure trail
Brought to you by
Welcome to the Bepuzzled Treasure Trail! If this is your first of our QR code trails please read the ‘How to Play’ below to get started.
This trail is an interactive story, as you visit the vehicles (in any order) you’ll learn more about Ollie and Izzy’s journey, be able to solve tricky riddles and take special selfies. Then, when you’ve visited them all, you’ll be able to download a free digital storybook that concludes the story.
Time to set off on the trail! We’ve placed 10 steamtabulous vehicles around these parts and it’s your job to hunt them down and help our heroes solve the riddles!
To take part simply:
1. Visit the vehicles using the map below, in any order.
2. By scanning their QR codes with your phone’s camera (or typing the URLs, printed under the QR codes, directly into your browser’s address bar) you’ll learn about the story and be able to take selfies.
3. When you’ve visited them all you’ll be able to enter the Nintendo Switch competition and download your free storybook.
IMPORTANT: You must use the SAME browser on the SAME device for character collection. You must have browser cookies enabled and not clear them during the trail.
We’re offering a Nintendo Switch prize to one family who complete the trail from all national locations. The lucky user will be picked out of a hat on September 15th 2021. The user must have visited all 10 of the stops to be eligible and they will need to register to enter the competition upon completion of the trail.
You MUST use the same device to scan all of the QR codes to be eligible to win.
The Stag Cinema is offering one lucky family the chance to visit for a free movie night worth £33! The family tickets cover 1 adult and 3 children or 2 adults and 2 children.
The winner will be picked at random from all Sevenoaks players. You must complete the entry form at the end of the trail to enter before Sept 1st.
- Ticket is non-transferable and has a face value of 0.01p
- The Stag’s terms of sale apply
When you’ve completed the trail use this link to get your storybook: