We're Hiring A Part-Time, Home Based, Business Development Manager
- Someone with a sales and development laser focus who can create relationships with our existing place management clients and foster new ones.
- Someone who can be as passionate about creating family experiences as we are.
- Someone who wants to own the role and forge a permanent stake in our company.
- Someone who not only wants to create sales but can create and follow new avenues of sales channels.
- It’s not a requirment but someone who has a history of working with place management organisations like Councils, BIDs or Shopping Centres would be a bonus.
This role is home based and will begin as part time, with you being able to manage your own 16 hours over each week, but it will also grow as you develop the business and has the potential to become full time if desired.
- This isn’t a commission only role, you will start on a good wage, which will increase as you help develop the company.
- Earn a real stake in the company with commission.
- You’ll be given all the tools and client leads you need to quickly create sales.
- Work for a fun, rewarding company that brings joy to families across the UK.
If you’re excited to become a member of our team, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply please email us a copy of your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, 24th April 2022.
High Street Safari